A very special guest will be joining us this month. Andrew Jackson Davis, aka “Big Jack” Davis, aka “Gentleman Jack” Davis, aka “A.J. Davis will be joining us to tell us of his accomplishments as a stagecoach robber and train robber. He arrived in Virginia City in 1860 and met his demise in 1877.
Deke DiMarzo, who lives in Virginia City today, will tell us how Jack socialized with politicians and law enforcement as well as being a “ladies man”. This promises to be a fun afternoon of real tales of our history.
Kathy Walton 2019 Program Director
Fresh Garden Greens, Tomato, Cucumber & Carrots with Raspberry Vinaigrette and Ranch Dressing
Shrimp Scampi, Basmati Rice, Vegetable Medley,
Roasted Tomato, Herb Garlic Sauce
Vegetarian Enchilada, Black Beans, Corn, Grilled Squash,
Roasted Red Peppers, Jack and Cheddar Cheese, Roasted Tomatoes and
Chipotle Enchilada Sauce, Spanish Rice, Vegetable Medley
DUTCH CRUNCH ROLLS & BUTTER
Chocolate Mousse Cake
Iced Tea, Coffee and Water (Decaf and Specialty Teas on request)
Please contact our Venue Director, Carol Schoenfeld, at firstname.lastname@example.org
and she will be happy to assist you.
- Price: $25.00 per person
- Reservations are required
- Reservations are due by July 18th
- Cancellations after July 18th will not receive a refund
- Reservations accepted for the current month only
- Include your full name with your reservation and clearly indicate your nickname if it differs from the name on the check
- Seating is OPEN so plan to arrive by 10:30 am if you need to seat a large group
Pay by credit card on our website
or send a check to NNCNN, PO Box 11163, Reno, NV 89510
Contact Kathi Pepple via email at email@example.com.
- 10:30 A.M. Doors Open for Social Time, Raffle Ticket Sales, No-Host Bar
- 11:30 A.M. Introduction of New Members, Club Business Discussion
- 11:45 A.M. Luncheon is Served
- 12:30 P.M. Performance/Speaker Begins
- 1:00 P.M. Final Raffle and Cash Drawing
- Valet parking is available at the Virginia Street entrance.
- There is also parking on the east side of the building.
- If you need help getting from Valet Parking to the banquet room, ask at Valet Parking
- If you need a wheelchair, please call the concierge at 825-4700 the day before the luncheon